（1）能够听、说、读、写单词：ice cream, salad, hamburger , sandwich ,tea
（2）能够灵活运用句型：What would you like to eat/drink? I’d like a/some...
（2）能够灵活运用句型：“What would you like to eat/drink? I’d like a/some...”可以在餐厅进行简单的点餐。
Step one: Warm-up
2. Enjoy a song: Today is Monday
3. Free talk
What would Monkey like to eat?
Teach the new word, “ice cream”.
Step two: Presentation & Practice
1. Show the pictures about the food and drinks that they have learned.
T: I like cooking best, so I often go to the supermarket. What can you see in the supermarket? What would you like to eat?
Ask students to choose their favorite food .Put them in the shopping cart.
2.Learn new words.
T makes a hamburger and teaches the word, “hamburger ”
Make students to find out the materials for marking hamburger. ( tomato, onion, lettuce, sauce, chicken.)
T shows a fruit salad and make students to taste it. And teaches the word ,“salad” （让生品尝水果沙拉后在白板上找到水果拖放进碗里并说出水果名称。）
Show a picture of vegetable salad.
(请生说说它包含的食材有lettuce, tomato, purple cabbage, carrot.)
Enjoy a video and learn to make a sandwich. T teaches the word, “sandwich ”
3.Students make four hamburgers, four sandwiches, some salad by themselves. T makes some tea and teaches the word, “tea ”. Help students to know British tea and Chinese tea.
Step three: Pair work
W: Good afternoon, can I help you?
W: What would you like to eat?
C: I’d like a...
W: What would you like to drink?
C: I’d like some... That’s all.
W: Wait a minute.
(W prepares the food and drink for C )
C: Thank you. Well, how much?
W: It’s... yuan.
(C passes a credit card to W)
W: Thank you for coming.
Step four: Extension reading
1. T: I received an email from my friend Christina. She lives in London. She told me something about the three meals. Let’s listen.
2. Read it and finish the task.
What would Christina like for breakfast?
At school, The canteen provides___________, ____________,pizza, chicken, fish and vegetables.
Which meal is the most important in a day？
breakfast lunch supper
4. Listen and read.
5. Ask students to talk about their three meals in a day. Then design a mind map.
In the morning, I’d like...for breakfast. In the afternoon, I’d like...for lunch. I like... best. It’s yummy. I’d like...for dinner. I can make a... I’m helpful.
Step five: Homework
1. Listen and read the new words after the tape.
2. Make a video about the process of making a salad /hamburger/sandwich.
3. Design a mind map about...???